Monday, March 5, 2012

I Have No Demons: Only Angels In Disquise

Thinner Winners read this poem and remember how most felt unsuccessful until they learned how good their results really were at the Awards Celebration....
This awareness guided with self-compassion can bring about a life-altering change for you.
Be kind to yourself as you go forward and you will reach your goals of a healthier, happier life!

Love to all of you,
Bonnie Neer
The Director of Fun

I have no Demons-  
none that I hide from,  
that hunt or haunt me-  
nor I them.  
When I view them with compassion  
I find misunderstood and  
mistreated parts of myself.  
I find innocent hungers crying out 
keeping me from a fool’s sleep  
because I had not nurtured them.  
All our Demons, yours and mine,  
are Angels in disguise-  
that upon empathetically embracing them  
make us stronger, so much stronger  
than we could ever be in avoiding them!     
Yes, this includes that misunderstood Angel too! 
 ~Billy Sunday Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment