Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Post Workout Chili! - My Dinner

Hi Everyone!
I made my chili and improvised by using the left over Italian Pot Roast from the beef section on the recipe page. I let it simmer while I finished the laundry and headed off to the Club.
I had a great visit with Veronica while she was power walking on the treadmill, later with Michelle as she came out of Power Pump, and Cinda walked in for her second workout of the day. 
Nancy Cohen is joining the Waist Management Team. She, Cinda, Billy Sunday Mars (our weekend speaker} and I exercised our jaws talking about the emotional hungers that keep us in habits that don't support a healthy life. It was a great conversation that left us all feeling powerful about the possibilities of change and more compassionately understanding about why things hung us up in the past. 
I worked my legs on the machines, came home and ate my chili - it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment